you never get used to it, you just get through it


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 1 - Letter to my best friend

No names will be placed in these post's. Go ahead and guess if you like.

Dear best friend,
We've been through a lot, especially lately. Our relationship has kind of gone down hill lately, and I'm not sure our friendship is going to make it through the fire. You helped me to open up about my problems, and convinced me to tell someone, someone that could actually help me through my depression. I entrusted in you, my deepest, darkest, most painful secrets, and you loved me anyways. I'm sure you have no idea that I have cried more times than I could probably remember over our friendship. I've always been the friend to put in the effort to make plans. I'm the one who always starts the conversations. And in the end, I'm the one who is hurt over never seeing each other, and never talking. I would go to the ends of the earth to be there for you, and yet I don't feel that I would get the same support in return. I understand that we move on in life, and people drift apart, but this is a friendship that breaks my heart to see dissolve. However, I am a fond believer in the saying, "don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened". You'll always be my best friend based on the fact that I love you, and you know the secrets of my life, that just about no one else knows. However, I can't keep hurting myself over someone who doesn't come around.
Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment