you never get used to it, you just get through it


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 2 - Letter to my crush... aka Daren :)

Dear baby/booboo/darebear/honey/sweetie/love of my life,

There are no possible words to express the way that i feel about you. You tell me all the time that I deserve someone way better than you, and I laugh at how humble you are. You are the most amazing man I have ever met in my entire life, and I thank god every day for bringing you into my life. I've never met anyone who I can be so comfortable and carefree around. You bring me out of my shell, and most of all you love me.

If I sat down and told you everything I love about you, it would take me the rest of my life to get to the end of that list. But here's a good start, your eyes, your smile, your dimples, your head after its been shaved, your hand intertwined in mine, your kisses, when you give me raspberries, the way you attempt to give me a hickey, that doesnt usually work out ;), the way you look in your ACU's, the way you twitch when you're starting to fall asleep, your hornyness, the way you tackle me on my bed, but most of all, the way you love me.

"This isn't the life I chose. But I'd never give it up." Even though I have my days when I want to kill someone, the days when I miss you so much I could sit on my bed for hours and do nothing but cry, the days where I would rather die than go another minute without you by my side, I love this life and everything it brings. I cannot wait for the day I see you get down on one knee and ask me for my hand in marriage. I cannot wait to spend every day of the rest of my life wrapped up in your arms. I cannot wait to have our 4 beautiful children :).

I love you with all my heart and soul. Always and forever. Always<3
Love,
Amber Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment